Marketing Associate - MSC - Harrisonburg, VA - Full-Time
Marketing Associate (Full Time) - Sunchase at JMU
Essential Job Functions for this position include:
This is a sales-driven position.
• Greet and assist residents, prospective residents, and visitors. Answer all telephone calls, schedule appointments, give rental information, etc. Maintain office coverage.
• Provide all residents, prospective residents and visitors with accurate information that pertains to the community.
• Show and demonstrate apartments, conduct follow up on all inquires through telephone and written correspondence.
• Assist Assistant Marketing Manager with all marketing events for residents and prospective residents.
• Process applications, and submit to Property Manager for approval.
• Inspect available apartments, and model daily for show quality. Maintenance work orders.
• Become familiar with and follow company policies, Fair Housing Laws and Practices, and the VRLTA.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare leasing and move in packets.
• Perform other duties assigned by your supervisor.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: High School Diploma
Prior Work Experience: Prior experience in leasing/sales industry a plus.
Skills: Competent in Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
Other: Needs to be organized, multitasking, flexible, dependable, and have an outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for sales.
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, on-going training, and the opportunity to be part of an award winning team.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a criminal background check, and pre-employment drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employee Benefits are available for Full-Time Employees.
Contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax resume and cover letter to 434-977-5269.
Management Services Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Click Here to review our Benefits.